Reasons to design a programming language:
- All current languages are terrible.
- It's fun, easy, and satisfying.
- You get to choose a silly name for it.
- Languages are games, and people like games.
- Everyone else is doing it.
- There's a chance it might be useful for something.
- By doing it once again, perhaps some people will learn something new.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Manifesto on JAR's Next Language
I just had a good laugh reading this, so I thought I'd share:
Posted by Manuel Simoni at 17:19